Viniyog Parivar Trust Is An NGO Working Under The ‘‘Jain
Donation Exempted Under S. 80 (G) Of Income Tax Act. Registered Under Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act.
Details of work done by Viniyog Parivar towards the above
stated object of preservation of our culture
· For the past 10 years Viniyog Parivar has been striving to create obstacles in the way of onslaught unleashed for 500 years by the Western powers for destruction of the model gifted by the Aryan sages and saints. It has achieved success in various fields, a few of which are listed below:
· The information about the 1493 Papal Bull, its implications and the conspiracy hatched by the
during the last 500 years were first uncovered by the late scholar, thinker Pandit Prabhudas Bechardas Parekh. In the context of these conspiracies and their effect on the lives of people world-wide, with particular reference to India, he wrote articles, essays, books etc. and we have more than one lakh manuscript pages of his writings, yet unpublished, with us. His writings are being re-written in legible hand and they are being printed and published on a large scale. Vatican
· The Government of India wanted to celebrate (!) the 500 years of Vaso-Da-Gama's landing in
in the year 1998. Viniyog Parivar and five other institutions across the country opposed this idea of celebration of the event which was in fact the beginning point of unfrittered violence throughout the world and a shameful chapter of history. Viniyog Parivar organised meetings, exhibitions, press conferences in which the ethnic representatives invited from Africa and India also participated. Ultimately the Government was forced to drop the idea of celebrating this event. Australia
· Viniyog Parivar purchases important books on alternative development, books exposing the designs of the Western nations etc. in large numbers and distributes them amongst concerned people. Some of the titles are - The American Holocaust, Diet for New America, How the Other Half Dies, Silent Springs, An Agricultural Testament, Harvest of Devastation, The Archaeology of Development Idea, Enough is Enough, `The Dollar and the
Vatican, 's Holocaust etc. Vatican
· Late Shri Venishankar Morarji Vasu was a scholar on the subject of cattle based Indian economic model and he also wrote extensively on all related subjects. His essays, articles and books are printed in thousands and they are distributed free amongst the concerned people. In addition, books written by scholars in various fields together with their translations into Gujarati, English, Hindi etc. are widely circulated. In addition, the team of Vinyiog Parivar also comes out with lots of its own literature, posters, pamphlets, a periodical called 'Viniyog Samachar' etc.
· The activists of Viniyog Parivar continuously involve themselves in mass contacts and on all possible occasions/events they propagate the objects, activities and views of Viniyog Parivar. These meetings are one to one, group discussions, small meetings and large conferences.
· Viniyog Parivar also tries to mould the mindset of the well-meaning individuals occupying powerful positions in the Government, Planning Commission and other places. It also interacts with intellectuals, bureaucrats, judges, advocates, principals and teachers of schools/colleges, editors of newspapers, journalists and other opinion makers.
· The Shantinathji Derasar (Jain temple) located at Pydhonie in Mumbai was declared a heritage building which was preventing its Jeernoddhar. Viniyog Parivar successfully got the temple de-listed from the list of heritage buildings which is the only instance of its type. It also won cases instituted by various people in the High Court and in Supreme Court which were coming in the way of jeernoddhar of the temple.
· The Gujarat Government decided to construct a ropeway on Girnar Teerth in the year 1998. Conversion of places of religious importance into places of tourism interests is one of the gravest attack on the sanctity of religion and religious places. Viniyog Parivar conducted an intensive agitation against this proposal and ultimately the Government had to shelve the rope way project. Though the proposal is revived once again, Viniyog Parivar is again opposing the same.
· At Wadhvan/Surendranagar in
Gujarat, Viniyog Parivar experimented with a novel idea. For buying a transport auto rickshaw the transport operators borrow from banks. The vehicle costs about Rs.75,000/- to Rs.80,000/- and 25% margin is required to be paid by transport operators for taking loans. In this contribution of Rs.15,000/- to Rs.20,000/- , Viniyog Parivar arranged to supply a bullock cart driven by one bullock together with the bullock also. Thus a transport operator got a vehicle without the burden of loan and at the same time it resulted in prevention of pollution, saving of a bullock which would have been slaughtered due to redundancy and the transport operator got a self-sufficient and self-reliant vocation and the local carpenters also got livelihood.
· Viniyog Parivar gives guidance for setting up of Trusts and making Trust Deeds in consonance with the shastras governing management of religious properties. It also gives detailed guidance from time to time on issues under the Bombay Public Trust Act.
· After the devastating earthquake which hit
Gujaraton 26-1-2001, Viniyog Parivar took up relief activities instantaneously. It reached relief material, gave cash assistance and constructed approximately 670 houses for the earthquake victims. The houses were constructed using the traditional house building technology and local building material. The Audh community, who are the traditional house builders, were revived by engaging them for construction of houses after the earthquake of Gujarat. The amount spent on earthquake relief was approx. Rs. 16.6 millions.
· Even during the 1993 earthquake at Latur in Maharashtra, Vardhman Sanskriti Dham and Viniyog Parivar had undertaken relief activities and had constructed 40 quake-proof houses in Lamani Tanda village.
· The conservation and revival of Tharparkar breed of Indian cow has been taken up in Kutch. Starting with 17 cows of original breed four years ago in 1998, today a herd of about 30 cows, calves, bulls and bullocks has been reared. Special attention is paid to rear top class breeding bulls. Similarly, the Gir breed is being preserved, protected and upgraded by a similar programme at Wadhvan.
· Original seeds of cattle fodder and grass have been collected from various places in Gujarat, Rajasthan and Maharashtra and grass is grown in the pasture lands of Panjrapoles in Gujarat using these seeds.
· Viniyog Parivar assists in celebration of events and occasions nurturing culture. Tradition and absolute purity of adherence to laid down norms and procedures is maintained in such celebrations. It promotes exhibition of traditional arts, crafts and culture and thereby helps to sustain the artisans and artists.
· In Vikram Samvat 2056 (year 2000) Viniyog Parivar undertook a massive drought relief operation at the cost of Rs. 15.8 millions and arranged feeding centers for animals in large number of villages. 10,600 tons of grass was provided and approximately 2 lakh cattle heads were saved. Similarly, in Vikram Samvat 2057 (year 2001) approx. one lakh cattle heads were saved in similar operation. For the current year i.e. 2002 the drought relief operations are underway in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Gujarat.
· Viniyog Parivar made a representation to the Gujarat Government for not levying Public Trust Administration Fund on the Incomes of Panjrapoles during drought period.
· The revision of school text books in the State of Gujarat is being undertaken so as to remove the adverse influence of the Western culture in the contents of these text books.
· Viniyog Parivar, in association with its sister institution Akhil Bharat Krishi Goseva Sangh, has saved approximately 2 lakh animals from the clutches of butchers. These animals are preserved and maintained in Panjrapoles and Goshalas to whom regular financial assistance is given by Viniyog Parivar. It has also been giving guidance to the Panjrapoles for taking steps to become self-sufficient. Over the past 10 years financial assistance worth Rs. 15 millions has been given to Panjrapoles.
· To stop the torture of birds in captivity and to stop their illegal trade Viniyog Parivar filed a case in the Bombay High Court and obtained a wonderful judgement in 1997. Similarly, by a High Court Order Viniyog Parivar got the killing of stray dogs stopped since 1998. It has had a chain effect in several parts of the country.
· Viniyog Parivar helped in drafting of animal preservation laws imposing total prohibition of cow slaughter in the States of Gujarat, Delhi, Rajasthan, Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh. It also stood by the State governments in defending these laws when they were challenged in the High Courts/Supreme Court.
· Viniyog Parivar obtained a land mark judgement in 1994 from the Supreme Court declaring that slaughter of cows in West Bengal on the occasion of Bakri-Id day was illegal and unconstitutional and thus saved lakhs of cows.
· In another case, against the Idgah slaughter house in Delhi Viniyog Parivar could obtain an order to reduce the daily killing of animals from 12,500 to 2,500 since March, 1994 and thus more than 2½ crore animals have since been saved.
· Legal battle has been going on to seek closure of mega slaughter houses in private sector.
· The latest feather in the cap of Viniyog Parivar is that it could force the Planning Commission to drop the proposal of setting up thousands of slaughter houses in the country during the Tenth Five Year Plan period.